Elements Of Railroad Engineering by Raymond, Riggs & Sadler ©1947 HC Book
ACCEPTABLE CONDITION. Pages are discolored from age. Hard cover has normal wear. Dust jacket is badly worn and torn.
- ISBN/ISSN: Does Not Apply
- Copyright: 1947
- Author: William G. Raymond, Henry E. Riggs & Walter C. Sadler
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Number of Pages: 442
- Cover Type: Hard Cover w/ Dust Jacket
- Dust Jacket: [[Dust Jacket]]
CURRENT UPDATE FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS
We are working hard to get your orders out the door! While we are happy to continue accepting and shipping orders to other countries, the Postal Service has given the alert that packages may be delayed, or service temporarily disrupted/suspended to certain countries. Please contact us for status of shipment to your country before ordering.