HO MTH 80-60013 N&W Norfolk & Western Powhatan Arrow 5-Car Passenger Set w/ Added Figures
- Coach 501
- Divided Coach 511
- Coach 532
- Diner 491
- Observation 581
- UPC: 658081269689
Ready To Run
- Full Interior Detail + Added Figures in Each Car
- Durable ABS Intricately Detailed Bodies
- Metal Wheels and Axles
- Detailed 4-Wheel Trucks
- Authentic Paint Scheme
- End-of-Car Diaphragms
- Separate Metal Handrails
- Kadee-Compatible Couplers
- Detailed Car Undercarriage
- Each Car Measures:11 1/2" x 1 7/16" x 1 7/8"
- Operates On 22" Radius Curves
- Observation car has Lighted Drumhead and Marker Lights (1 of the marker lights is very dim) - No lighting in the other cars.
CONDITION: Excellent - Pre-owned and Customized with the Figures but i dont think he ever really used them, maybe just displayed them - There is an imperfection in the roof of the Observation but there is no paint missing so this may be a slight factory flaw - Original Packaging - Instructions Booklet Included
Overview Description from MTH:
"Fine New Feathers for the NEW Powhatan Arrow" proclaimed a 1949 brochure for the N&W's premier passenger train, newly re-equipped with luxurious cars from Pullman-Standard. An all-coach daytime streamliner connecting tidewater Virginia to the Midwest, the Arrow covered the 676 miles between Norfolk and Cincinnati in under 16 hours behind the road's magnificent Class J steamers. Our 5-car set accurately models the train's regular consist of compartment (divided) coach, crew coach, regular coach, diner, and tavern-lounge-observation, while our add-on cars enable you to put on additional equipment when traffic warrants it, as the prototype did.